Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND DATA MADE AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
Lulusupermarket.in WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR CLAIMS OF EVERY NATURE OR TYPE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM:
- any inaccuracy or omission in the information contained in this website or the failure to keep such information current;
- any inaccurate or incomplete information caused by Internet software or transmission problems;
- the use of the Internet generally, including Internet software, computer viruses; and/or
- damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials, or business resulting from the information or lack of information on this website.
Internet Security and E-mail
We recommend the use of appropriate security, antivirus, and other protective software. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is NOT confidential and could be lost, intercepted, or altered. To protect yourself, do not send sensitive information (such as passwords, credit card numbers, etc) to Lulusupermarket.in or anyone else via e-mail. Lulusupermarket.in is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any one else for any damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to Lulusupermarket.in or an e-mail sent by Lulusupermarket.in to you at your request or in response to an email from you.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Lulusupermarket.in, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
- You can view your tentative bill online after confirmation of your order.·
. Your tentative bill will be mailed to your e-mail ID before delivery of your products. You will be provided with a copy of the final bill at the time of delivery.
. Partial payment may be refunded / or has to be paid additionally if there is an MRP change for any branded product delivered. For example, Boost Refill Pouch 500g MRP Rs 205 while you were ordering but the delivered piece has an MRP of Rs 195 with Rs 10 Off, then Rs 10 will be deducted from your total bill value and will be paid in the form of cash. In the same way if there is an increase in the MRP it will be charged accordingly.
- Payment is to be made immediately on delivery of the products.
. Discounts / Coupon Codes contact dealor
. Payment can be made by mode of cash or through credit/debit cards.
Lulusupermarket.in knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. By registering with Lulusupermarket.in, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described here.
- Any information you provide when placing an order is held in the strictest confidence. When placing an order you are required to provide us with the following information: Name, Billing address, Delivery address, Contact number, E-mail address for confirmation of the order. This information is used for delivery, billing purposes, latest offers, promotions and to fulfil your order.
- Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by Lulusupermarket.in is controlled primarily by Lulusupermarket.in.
Access to and use of password protected and / or secure areas of this website are restricted to authorized visitors only. Unauthorized visitors attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to legal action.